Andhra University, Vishakapatnam has released the official notification for the AP Education Common Entrance Test-2016 (APEd.CET-2017) at the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Aspirants are required to note that the online application process had commenced on February 22, 2017.
AP EDCET 2017 Notification Important Dates:
- Start of Online Application: 22nd February 2017
- Last Date of Registrations: 23rd March 2017 (Without any late Fee)
- Last Date For Submission of Application With late Fee Rs. 500: 23rd March to 15th April 2017
- Release of Hall Tickets: 11th April 2017
- Date of Exam: 19th April 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
The candidates who want to apply should have completed B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.Tech/ PG or any other equivalent qualification with 50% marks to apply for AP EDCET.
The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1st July 2017. Other age relaxation details can be found in the official notification.
There are few exam centers in which the AP EDCET will be conducted are Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Chittor, Tirupati, Kadapa, Proddatur, Ananthapur, Nandyal, Kurnool, Kuppam.
Application Fee and Payment:
- The General category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs600/- while the SC / ST category candidates have to pay Rs 400/-
- The fee may be paid at any AP Online Centers and also through payment Gateway ( Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
Steps to apply online application:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on AP Ed. CET 2017.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee.
- Download/ Take a printout for further reference.