Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) successfully conducted Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) examination in the month of May 2nd to 7th 2018. A huge number of candidates applied and appeared for the examination and the results of the same were also declared recently. Candidates who have qualified in the exam can check the TS EAMCET Counselling dates, document verification schedule here.
Telangana EAMCET Counselling Schedule 2018:
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam. The Telangana EAMCET is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants in Telangana which is conducted by JNTUH. This year it has released notification for the TS EAMCET 2018 and the candidates who had appeared for the exam can check the EAMCET Medical Counselling dates here.
Category: EAMCET counseling schedule 2018
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Name of the Exam: Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
Date of the Exam: May 2nd to 7th 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Documents Required:
- Aadhaar Card.
- EAMCET rank card 2018.
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent memo cum pass certificate.
- VI to Intermediate Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) – can be submitted at the allotted college at the time of reporting.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2018 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Force Personnel (CAP) / NCC/ Sports and Games / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate of the candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in a case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Special category candidates Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Force Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports shall attend for Certificate Verification as per schedule at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates Rank Wise 2018:
TS EAMCET IMPORTANT DATES:
- Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee: 25-05-2018 to 02-06-2018
- Certificates verification: 28-05-2018 to 03-06-2018
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 28-05-2018 to 05-06-2018
- Freezing of options: 05-06-2018
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 08-06-2018
- Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting by the candidates through website 08-06-2018 to 12-06-2018