Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is a state level test for which the candidates who belong to Telangana region can apply. The candidates who qualify in this examination can be eligible to get admission into various polytechnic colleges of Telangana State. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from the article and apply online from the direct link provided below.
TSPOLYCET 2017 Notification:
The Director of Public Instruction (D.P.I.) used to head the Technical Education also at the time of formation of Telangana. To help speed up the process of development of Technical Education, a Board in the name and style of “STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING” was created vide G.O.Ms.No.371 Edn-dated 26.2.1957. The Joint Director (Technical Education) of DPI used to act as secretary of this newly formed Board. This year it has released notification for the POLYCET 2017. The aspirants should first check the important dates mentioned in the notification. In that you will be given full details of date of the application available online, last date of application, date of exam, results, counseling dates, etc.
The aspirants who are interested should possess SSC or its equivalent and qualification recognized by the Board of Secondary Education in Telangana State are eligible. The candidates who are attending the SSC exam can also apply, and they must have passed in all subjects before seeking admission.
The candidates who belong to a general category should pay Rs. 330 towards the application fee and SC/ST candidates should pay Rs. 165/-.
How to Apply Online TS POLYCET 2017
- The candidates have to log on to the official web portal of the department.
- Now the candidates have to find the link of the application form on the website.
- When you click on the link application form will appear in front of you.
- You have to enter the details in the application form.
- Choose the course for which you wishes to apply.
- Therefore the candidates can submit the application form after completely filling the application form.
- Take the print of the application form for future reference
- Commencement of online filing of Applications 14-03-2017
- Last date of filling of online application form 11-04-2017
- Date of entrance examination 22-04-2017
- Date of result declaration 05-05-2017